About The Chapter
PMI - Sun City El Paso, Texas Chapter
PMI - Sun City El Paso, Texas Chapter was initiated in February 2013 and is part of PMI Region 6. We cover the geographic area denoted as the El Paso and surrounding borderland communities.
The primary focus of the PMI - Sun City El Paso, Texas Chapter is to advance the capability of its members to practice their profession of project management for the benefit of other project managers, themselves, and for whom they do project management work while building professional relationships in a fun and learning environment. Our vision embraces your professional values and aspirations and attributes its success to professional project management leadership and practices.
PMI membership provides tangible benefits that include: members-only services and discounts, complimentary publications, continuing education opportunities and more. Please visit the PMI Global Web site for more information on the great benefit of membership.
The PMI Sun City, Texas Chapter is dedicated to advancing the practice, science and profession of Project Management in a conscious and proactive manner to the community we serve.
Purpose (As outlined within the chapter bylaws)
- To foster professionalism in the management of projects.
- To contribute to the quality and scope of project management.
- To stimulate appropriate global application of project management for the benefit of the general public.
- To provide a recognized forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications, and solutions to project management issues among its members, and other interested and involved in project management.
- To identify and promote the fundamentals of project management and advance the body of knowledge for managing projects successfully.
- To provide educational opportunities for members.
- To provide networking opportunities for members